Custom Tub and Shower Enclosures
Whether you're renovating or building from scratch, a homeowner, home builder, or a general contractor, we can install showers to meet most demanding designs.
The glass can be clear, low-iron, acid-etched, or rain style, and the hardware can be any of 22 colours / finishes.
If you have yet to start construction - give me a call (John - 613-867-9250). There are several design considerations BEFORE the shower base / tiles are installed.
|Where to start...
1. Do you want your glass to be clear, Niagara/Rain, or acid etched (similar to sandblasted)? Perhaps you like clear, but don't want it quite so green - then you're looking for 'Low-iron' or 'Starfire'.
2. Pick your colour & finish for your hardware. Usually, this will match your faucet, taps, or other hardware.
3. Next look at our selection of hinges and pick your style. Do you like the clean edges of the Geneva hinges, or do you prefer the bevels of the Pinnacle hinges?
4. Pick your handle or knob.
5. Do you want the glass to go from floor to ceiling? Keep in mind that glass all the way to the ceiling may cause air circulation / humidity problems. Alternatives are a deluxe header or a support bar. These keep all the glass panels and the door aligned.
6. Browse over our accessories - make sure you know what is available, to make an informed decision.
7. The wipes and seals will be determined by your design.
8. When you think you have eveything covered, please give us a call. We would be glad to go over your plans and make certain you will be satisfied with your creation. You may even fax (613-224-9163), e-mail us your sketch, or send your photos to my iPhone: 613-867-9250.
Is all this too much for you? Call us and we can take you through it, step by step.
22 Hardware Colours / Finishes
*** WARNING: NOT ALL HARDWARE PIECES COME IN ALL COLOURS
PLEASE CONSULT WITH US BEFORE MAKING YOUR FINAL DECISIONS
***WARNING: DEPENDING ON YOUR MONITOR'S CONFIGURATION
COLOURS MAY NOT MATCH ACTUAL PART EXACTLY
|If this site doesn't function : E-mail me.
Last Modified : 2014/04/20
|Pictures courtesy of C.R. Laurence except where noted.|